8/26/2012

Orange Color New Pporo Robot Vacuum Cleaner (Robotic Vacuum Cleaner, Vacuum Cleaning Robot, Robot Cleaner, Robot Vacuum Cleaner, irobot roomba)

Since last year, finally I've decided to buy the New pporo with orange color. 
I'm not sure whether it is working properly or not. after searching the review, I finally bought it and now I'm satisfing on it. 
When I used first time, it's bit a choky to move. because of couldn't  vacuum up even front of hair and hit many time to the furniture however now I'm very easy living and get used.
I handle over to Pporo for all vacuum up so I can do other things to do. If it's not clean up properly, I used the SSW mode. even if not clean up the corner, I used the Zzaloo. 
I will use a couple of years more and then will buy new model at that time. thanks. 

<Robot vacuum cleaner>


<Robot vacuum cleaner>

No comments:

Post a Comment